From: Michael Harris [mailto:eagleinc@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 1999 10:20 PM
To: Robert W Cummings
Cc: Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Switch?

Robert W Cummings wrote:

> DBC Corp. sent me a pamphlet trying to persuade me to which from BMI >to
Signal via the Internet.

Robert:

I didn't get the pamphlet but my BMI rep has been trying very hard to
get me to swirtch to the internet delivered service.  I too feel that
BMI wants out of cable.

It does make sense for them.  I'm sure that fees to cable companies to
carry the data are not insignificant.

I think all cable (maybe sattelite too) customers should be looking at
alternatives.