Using the Print Function only once a day ?

Hi,

I created this system in order to export data to Excel, but only whithin a 4
minutes period of time.
But, once imported, I can see that there's data which shouldn't be there !!
And because my system is applied into a 5 min bar chart, I should have only
one piece of data per day.

Is there someone kind enough to help me ?

Many thanks,

Phil

***************************************
Name: ExportCorrel01
Written by:Philippe, le 12/04/99
a l'export des donnees de correlation
vers Excel
****************************************}

{A utiliser avec une bar chart 5 min}

Inputs: StartTime1(1025),StartTime2(1029);
Vars: AvgFCAC(0),AvgUSD(0),CompareDate(False),CompareTime(False);

If Date <> Date[1] then CompareDate = True;
If Time >= StartTime1 and Time <= StartTime2 then CompareTime = True;

{Calcul des cours sur une moyenne de 20 Minutes}
AvgFCAC = Average(Close of Data1,4);
AvgUSD = Average(Close of Data2,4);

If CurrentBar > 1 and CompareDate and CompareTime then begin
 Print(File("d:\Tests\CorUSD01.txt"),
 " Date : ,", Date:8:0,", Heure : , ", Time,", AvgFCAC : ,", AvgFCAC:6:2, ",
AvgUSD :,", AvgUSD:2:4);
 CompareDate = False and CompareTime = False;
End;