FW: TS 2000i Global Server Templates

Sent to Tech Support today.  Comments encouraged.

Hi, I hope your morning was as interesting as mine.

In order to increase the speed of TS 2000i, (FYI, I benchmark TS 2000i at a
little over half the speed of TS 4.0) I created over 73 templates in the
Global Server to reduce the quantity of symbols I was collecting.  My total
is now 348 symbols consisting of futures and indexes only.  Guess what, all
my templates just disappeared.  TS 2000i's original templates are still
there.  The only thing I did differently was this weekend; I made my first
download from HistoryBank.com.  My 73 templates were all active and yours
were not.  When I downloaded data from HistoryBank.com, I made active the
templates (qty two = futures and Indexes).  Please advise what I have done
wrong.  My desire is to only collect the data I require via the 73 templates
I have created and be able to refresh via HistoryBank.com when necessary.  I
am using BMI real time data source.

Thanks,  jim hill