TS Complaints

There have been a lot of complaints posted regarding problems with TS2000i's
Global Server using real-time data. Since I am only using End of Day data I
would appreciate hearing what problems other TS2000i users getting EOD data
are finding. Obviously, bugs with charting etc. will probably be the same,
but does the server work OK with EOD data, user resources and memory
management stable, frequent crashes or GPF's etc. Thanks in advance.