From: Alfredo Mayall Simas <alfredosimas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10 April 1999 23:03
Subject: No print in the printlog and no "New orders must be placed" window!

Dear Friends,

I tried to contact omega on this one, but after a few weeks of e-
mails back and forward they seem unable to help me.

(1) My Print statements of the type

print(close);

from Systems, indicators and PaintBars do not go to the Printlog
window which remains empty, although print statements to the
printer
print(printer,close);

do get printed in my printer.

I do get Alert windows from indicators and paint bars but do not
get them from systems (of the type ("New Orders must be placed
...")).

Yes, I checked the generate orders for next bar box, I even
reinstalled my TS 4.

Omega says it might be a file corruption but does not say where,
which one...

What could be happening? Did any of you ever had this problem?

Thank you in advance,
Alfredo