Re: Relay message - programmers needed

below is a repost of when tom made another mistake which was subscribing to
this list in the first place.

what happened to all his programmers he had?  did he ever have any
programmers?  if he did have or does have any programmers and he is so well
know in the industry and so well thought of? where did all his contacts go,
why doesn't he get toot tooter's programmers to do it for him?

now all of sudden he cant find a programmer?  very suspicious, and tom i am
waiting for those names and numbers of who you traded for? mb

recently, at the behest of one of my programmers, i subscribed to this
newsgroup to observe and establish a sense of awareness as to new market
timing directions. being totally computer illiterate, i created a
"address file" including the moderator of this group. in haste, i
inadvertently and unintentionally  included his name, as well as
numerous others, as recipients of my remarks. this error occurred early
in the morning(1:00am), after many hours of interrupted research. no
ulterior motive, nor commercialization was ever intended. i think those
of you who know me are aware that my goal has been to develop research
ideas and not to promote them.

i apologize to anyone who perceived my errant miscommunication as
anything other than what it was.

i thank those of you who subsequently have responded with various
greetings and reintroductions.

i respect what you collectvely--and mr. eskimo(jim)-- are attempting to
accomplish and i only wish that i had had your collective minds as
resources when i began my 30 year campaign to research the markets.

keep up the good work.

thank you,

tom demark