Re: re ts2000i and ascii /excel export

The exported format is proprietary (Global Server format) which is unique to
Omega. There is no option (at least none that I can see in the GlobalServer)
that allows you to export to a text file as comma-delimited format which you
can then import into excel.

If Bill Cruz says he can export data out of the GlobalServer then he must have
a "customized" version of  the GlobalServer software which us mortal don't
have. He's the boss so he can order the programmers to build that for him but
we the people get a proprietary version. Shame on him!

I have written a long letter to Omega today concerning the many bugs I have
found and I complained bitterly about this (export) missing functionality among
other things.

I suggest you do the same.

Roger Fortier