URGENT Tom DeTMark Pattern Spotted

Ron,

We finally have the confirmation we have been looking for in
the DeTMark® Wedge® contra pattern. Our sources state that
Tom DeTMark® is "short up the wazoo"®, and is trying to get
some gullible followers to bail him out. Furthermore we can
clearly see the TMark® Wedgie® pattern along with the TMark
Bailout® pattern forming. Let's jump on every pullback and
trade our patented®, trademarked TM, copyrighted©,
HangEmHigh©® TMark® pattern and see what havoc we can wreak.

Oh yeah, Ron, this is just between you and me, right? We
wouldn't want anyone else to find out what old Tom TMark®
was up to now would we???

© Patrick White

OOPS® - ME TOO!!!