Re: Problems with Omega FTP

bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I looked at the URL as it came back on the Omega List and noticed that it
wrapped the line in the middle of the URL. You need to use the complete URL
including the part on the next line. (This frequently occurs on long URLs
included in email messages.) >>
Bob:
Thanks for posting the full url.  Using AOL my page for Omeag would not
update no matter how many times I refreshed the page i.e., stuck on the last
time I downloaded data which was 4/1/99.  Now with the full url, the page
updated to current data.
Lynn