Re: Problems with Omega FTP

At 10:54 AM -0400 4/9/99, Jay Becker wrote:

>Yeah, I can click on your link just fine, but then I choose "Tick data" and
>I get a FTP error.

I looked at the URL as it came back on the Omega List and noticed that it wrapped the line in the middle of the URL. You need to use the complete URL including the part on the next line. (This frequently occurs on long URLs included in email messages.)

I then went to the URL specified in my message with an FTP client and it worked fine.

I then went to the website with my browser and worked my way to the downloads page. That worked fine also.

So I conclude it works and that you must be doing something wrong. Make sure the URL you are using includes that part on the next line.

Bob Fulks