-----Original Message-----
From: Tom DeMark <tomdemark@xxxxxxxx>
To: ManningSto@xxxxxxx <ManningSto@xxxxxxx>; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
<omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, April 09, 1999 8:42 AM

:hello manning,
:how have you been?? my e-mail service went down yesterday
:and when it returned all addresses were sent my last correspondence in
:error. it's embarrassing but true. i've deleted this list from my e-mail
:address book once and for all to avoid this problem from occurring
:again. it was certainly unintended and i was a victim of technology and
:my own inexperience.
:
:the communication was personal and intended for my son.
:
:unfortunately, i do not provide any service or am i marketing any
:products. this was a personal exchange and that's it.
:
:no attempt was or has been made to solicit or recommend the purchase or
:sale of any securities whatsoever. in fact these were merely ideas and
:expectations regarding the market which could change with no notice
:whatsoever.
:
:sorry about the miscommunication. it cetainly won't happen again.
:
:best regards,
:
:tom demark
:
:
:ManningSto@xxxxxxx wrote:
:>
:> Hi Tom,
:>
:> I would very much like to get on your list. Could you arrange it for me?
:>
:> Best regards,
:>
:> ManningStoller