Re: your mailing list

hello manning,
how have you been?? my e-mail service went down yesterday
and when it returned all addresses were sent my last correspondence in
error. it's embarrassing but true. i've deleted this list from my e-mail
address book once and for all to avoid this problem from occurring
again. it was certainly unintended and i was a victim of technology and
my own inexperience.

the communication was personal and intended for my son.

unfortunately, i do not provide any service or am i marketing any
products. this was a personal exchange and that's it.

no attempt was or has been made to solicit or recommend the purchase or
sale of any securities whatsoever. in fact these were merely ideas and
expectations regarding the market which could change with no notice
whatsoever.

sorry about the miscommunication. it cetainly won't happen again.

best regards,

tom demark