Re: global variables dll??

In a message dated 99-04-08 22:41:47 EDT, murraygray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I see a reference to GLOBPRO.DLL in a system posted a bit earlier in the
>  year:
>
>  DefineDLLFunc: "c:\omega\prog\globpro.dll",BOOL,"Clear_TS_Data";
>
>  Does anyone have this file??  I sure don't... I downloaded one from the
>  OMEGA ftp site - but when it compiles the system it comes up with some
>  annoying registration NAG screen for god's sake.. then my tradestation
>  crashes...
>
>  What's the problem?

Murray

              The problem is that globpro.dll  is a commerically available
DLL, and is not shareware or anything like that.  It is available from Doug
Deming at
http://www.investlabs.com/       It is a worthwhile product and Doug is a
fine individual with which to do business.   I have the product and I can
easily recommend it.

                             Pete