Re: Bug Page

> Perhaps, but I for one DO NOT LIKE having my e-mail address posted to a
website for the spam artists of this world to discover.

> I would appreciate having my e-mail link removed from that page.
>
> Thanks, Mark.
>
> Mike G.

DONE MIKE G.

Please furnish me with your first name and last initial so i can replace
your email address, I must at least have that so the bug report will be
credible.  The only reason I used you guys email address is because many of
you dont sign your email with a name.  And this will not matter much to Cruz
if I cant show you are real people!  On another note for the guy who didn't
like having his email on a web site because of spammers getting it.  That is
not the way spammers get emails they get them by a software product which
downloads them from newsgroups automatically.  This is the primary source of
spammers email addresses.  It would not be worthwhile to look for addresses
one at a time on web sites.

mark brown