Re: Fw: OptionStation

I won't pass judgment on the merits of your claim - but - if you don't get any
satisfaction from Omega - you might want to take a look at:

http://doacs.state.fl.us/~cs/ccform.html

This is the form for filing consumer complaints in Florida (where Omega is
located).  There are also phone numbers to call - but - considering where you're
located - filing here might be easier.  Robyn