Re: Let's find the best data vendor

> Garbage-In-Garbage-Out
>
> I'm REALLY curious...
> Let's find the best real time data vendor------
>
> If someone will volunteer to (faithfully) send me the # of ticks per day
> from one of the following data vendors

# of ticks is not everything........friend of mine has 30% less ticks on S&P from
german BIS feed - but is some x-xx secs faster - even was MUCH more faster till
DBC started dropping all those options rotating prices in the first hour.

so having more, but late - is that good ?, better ? worse ? - or less and faster ?

rgds hans