Volex System

Does anyone know if I am missing something on the volex system that came
with ts2000i? If you got the Omega Research Magazine Spring 99 page 27 they
show a Bail Out LX and SX, which is not on mine or in my list of signals.
This exit technique is designed to get out on the first profitable open,
much like the Volex system in STAD 1, but that won't load into TS2000i with
the exit signals. Can someone help, I have very little experience with
Easylanguage.

Thanks, Ryan