Re: ts2000 not collecting data.

Chris,

I had the same problem yesterday as well. The Global Server just stopped and
I had to reboot. This wouldn't be all that bad, if the server didn't take a
half hour to load. Also, today I am having all sorts of problems with the
chart bars not posting correctly on the bonds, on a one minute bar chart.
$TYX was also not posting correctly. I am thinking about going back to 4.0
this weekend. I have been trying to call Omega for about 3 days and its
always busy.
Seems they must know about some of these problems.