ts2000 sending it back, a dongle please!

After spending the better part my weekend, and yesterday trying to get my
friends ts2000 up and running he decided to send it back today. Does anyone
have a dongle for sale? The price should be cheap, as I am very concerned
that the patch will be as well designed as ts2000. This is assuming that OR
actually produces a patch. As for me I will switch, before I upgrade.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs,
even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor
spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live
in the grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."

*Theodore Roosevelt {1858-1919 American President}