Re: (off topic) Mutual Fund Family w/ Unlimited Intl Switching?

Fidelity allows unlimited switching - but quite a few international funds
have back end loads for short term trades.  If you're trading short term
consistently - you should probably look at the exchange listed funds (closed
ends and WEBS).  Robyn