Data Feed for TS

Greetings all,

As many of you probably already know that a product named DynaStore exits
that allows you to feed certain types of internet based data into TS.  I
surmise from recent postings that some members of the group are aware of
this software.  I have been working with the gentleman that provides this
software, who lives in the U.K., with linking AT Financial's data feed into
TS.  Many emails where exchanged as the development progressed and I've
found the gentleman to be pleasant and attentive to glitches that I've
found.  AT Financial is a provider of equities quotations, level 2, and
news.  Unfortunately, we had to put the project on the back burner because
of a cost issue with AT Financial (what? you mean not all traders have money
to burn?).  I was planning to post up the results of our development once it
was completed but since that doesn't seem to be in the near future, I
thought I'd mention the software to the group since it's one that some may
find advantageous.

To my knowledge, the cost of the software is a little over $150 and most
data feeds without Level 2 run any where from $75-$90, so it was definitely
a cost reduction for me.  The website's url is: http://now.at/dynastore

I have no financial incentive in the sale of the software nor do I have any
financial ties to the provider.  I will be the first to admit I am not close
to the sophistication in regards to trading as some of the members, but
anyone can takes my 2 cents worth and add their 3 cents a probably feed a
parking meter with it.

Regards,
Tai Nguyen