From: OatTrader@xxxxxxx <OatTrader@xxxxxxx>
To: dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
<Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, April 04, 1999 9:17 PM
Subject: Re: was [Volume?] is now: OI

:
:     I must disagree with you on the rise of OI in the Soybeans between
July
:and Oct 1998, this market did rise and the market or commercials took
profit
:on this rise, if you look at the OI between the peak in the first of
October
:and 5-6 weeks past this the OI declined and soon after the market went
lower. :