Re: Volume?

RT's,

      The only good I see in open interest that I find as useful is when a
market is drifting sideways to down and the open interest starts to rise.
This is telling me that the commercials are starting to accumulate long
positions in earnest. An example would be starting in December in Soybean Oil
the open interest is starting to rise and it is obvious that prices are still
declining. This same rise occurred in Soybeans in July 1998 to October 1998,
prices had gone down and the accumulation was on and prices rallied 75 cents.
Oat