Stupid question?

   I was wondering if I could install my TradeStation 4 build 21 a second
time on my hard drive in a different directory and using a different file
name?   And be able to have both running at the same time using one block
number?   That way I could have double the codes, indicators etc, and be
able to have on one the main codes I use with room to experiment with codes
and on the other, codes I don't use, but would like to experiment with?   I
also run 2 monitors, so it if it would work, I could have one on each
monitor.  It would be something that I would not use a lot, because I would
not need 2 TradeStations running at the same time too often, but at times
it would come in handy, for keeping more codes etc, and looking at
different ideas etc.?
  If anyone has any info on if it can be done and how to do it, let me
know!  Also if it can't be done, or shouldn't be done, I would like to know
why?

  Thank You,