Identification Required at OMEGAWORLD

Just had a call from my inside contact at Omega Research!  He said that he
and others at Omega protested to Bill Cruz about his early release of the
bug riddled TS2000i.  But all fell on deaf ears as Cruz had backed himself
into a corner by withholding the promised TS 4.0 y2k patch.  See the insider
told me that almost the entire programming staff urged Cruz to let them
first produce a TS 4.0 patch and then continue work on the TS2000i.  This
all makes perfect sense and it is what we all on the list here wanted too!
There was another reason that the programming staff wanted to hold off the
release of TS2000i and that was that they began to learn that the program
would not work as they had planned using the new Global Server (no server)
approach.  They made a mistake thinking it would carry a load and they were
wrong.  There was a furious search to get a replacement server once this was
discovered and two candidates were found.  But not acted upon because of
cost, a cost which would have been very insignificant give the potential
sales numbers possible.  So nothing is wrong with being wrong, but to go
ahead and expect the clients to accept it is wrong.  I just stated that last
sentence so that Bill Cruz could get an education on right from wrong.
Anyway  there is a big rebellion within Omega right now as far as
programmers go.  There are very few seasoned veterans left there and the
ones who are have learned to just come and go and have offer no input.  Ah a
perfect Omega employee Cruz would comment.

================================

OmegaWORLD!  Also get this, my insider has learned that Cruz has had his
attorneys hard at work to create a legal disclaimer that will be attached to
all OmegaWorld literature.  Its basic intent is to prevent me from attending
the OmegaWorld in VEGAS!  Hey Bill what gives? maybe this shit fly's in
Commie Cuba where you learned your business tactics at a early age.  However
I will be petitioning Caesar's and would hope that others who have made
arrangements to come and meet me there protest also.  I have plans to be
there and familiarize you with bugs your new TS2000i is full of.  I am
really appalled and shocked at your resistance to accept my help.  If you
loose some of your good programmers, and they need a job please let me know.
I would hire them now that I know for sure it was your management team's
fault and not theirs.  Of course I will pay them real money and not just
food and housing,  those boat people deserve better.  And I am ashamed of my
own Government for letting you enslave Cuban boat to program for you.

MARK BROWN BANNED AT OMEGAWORLD?  LOOKS THAT WAY!

Also note if anyone thinks I'm kidding about all this? KNOW this at
OmegaWorld I have been told Cruz has ordered that Drivers License be show to
verify identity to enter the show!  And Bill I was going to help you out by
providing FREE real-time and historical data for TS5 for everyone so you
wouldn't be burdened with charging your clients now for what you promised
would be free.  But then you wouldn't be Cruz if it were any other way..

mb