Re: What's the deal with TradeLab?

I have to disagree with this idea.  Converting (i.e. re-writing) one's
own
indicators should be a straightforward and deterministic process.  What
I don't
like about TS is that every once in a while (even after more than three
years)
TS still does something anomalous or stupid.  Like the DAT file.  It's
huge,
but it's impossible to reduce it.  You can COPYOUT and PASTEIN, but I
always get
lots of CTREE errors.   For some unknown reason I can't collect data for
QQQ.
I get quotes, but no data.  I rarely use the builtin functions because
so many
have been shown to have serious mathematical defects.  I am not
interested in
debugging more Omega code.

I am awaiting the verdict on TradeLAb.  For a stable, manageable server
I will
gladly rewrite all my indicators.  I need to learn Visual Basic
anyway:-)

donc

.