Re: ProSuite Charcoal and Ratdar

Man, what a joke!   "ProSuite Platinum".   Reminds me of the latest credit
card hype companies offering M/C Titanium cards.

Omega has really entered the flim flam hype arena with names like that. They
are sounding like the names given to these $2,500 fraud systems in Futures
magazine. All geared for the newbie thinking he can get an edge by buying
this crap. I feel sorry for the guys who lay out all of their time (the
money don't matter 'cuz it would go to the market anyway)  for buggy,
needless bell and whistle crap like that.  All ya need is TS 4.0, and even
that has too much optimization system junk itself.....Unbelievable.

I also pity the poor fella who doesn't subscribe to this list, bought
Proshit/Ratdar/Charcoal and is now living a hell on Earth wondering why it
isn't working right....as his wife wonders why he's such a recluse in the
computer room and pissed off all the time. <g>

Tom Cathey