Tradestation programming alternative - AIQ Plus

Clint Chastain wrote:

> I use AIQ real-time as a backup for TS. Your comments below are accurate
> > SNIP <<

I got AIQ a while back for a trial period, found it hard to figure out
and use, and sent it back, in anticipation of the imminent release of
TS2000i.  That may have been a hasty decision on my part, given my
profound disappointment with TS2000, which also has gone back.

Their similarities are certainly different, but at least it installed as
predicted in the instructions, ran without mystery or surprise, and the
telephone to tech support rang and was answered each time I called.

Jim Allen