RE: TS2000

Hi Barry,

> Why do I believe in fairy tales. Why do you require
> Win98/500mhzP3/256mbRAM/10gbHD to run TS4 or did the tooth fairy get to
> you. maybe it was the easter bunny. How did you know that hogstation would
> require so few assets. I rest my case.
> Hardwre is cheap. but with any load, you have under specifided your
> hardware. Dont forget a Cray is what is needed.
> Good luck with TS2000 , I hope it works for you.

So far TS2000i works great.  I also do software development on my system
(including EasyLanguage indicators) while TS is running  in the background,
so I usually have the fastest thing I can buy (not related to any particular
version of TS).

You are correct, hardware is VERY cheap, and cheaper every day.  There's NO
excuse for not having fast hardware anymore.  Software generally is
requiring more and more hardware resources, the best evidence is to watch
Micro$oft.  I'm not saying this is a good thing or a bad thing, it's just
the reality of the matter.

So far TS2000 has added features which I wanted, and not caused me too much
trouble as I installed it and set up those features.  For me, it works.
Your milage may vary.

> A very unhappy  user-  keep using it  maybe you will join the club.

Been using TS since 1995.  Suspect I'll keep on using it.  Maybe I'm just
too stupid to see the real problems with it, but it is a great tool which
I'm happy to use and has helped me make a lot of money trading.  Why would I
change?  Yes, I've had technical troubles with TS over the years.  Yes, I've
experienced Omega's poor support.  All things considered, I'll keep using
TS, especially since there is nothing even close as a second choice.

Doug

-----
Doug Forman, MCSE (doug@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Incline Systems, Inc. - Vancouver, WA