Re: Happy Easter!

My appologies to the list for sending an inflamatory reply to a message.
Although it accurately reflects my feeling, instead of using the word
"asshole" I could have used "boorish, insensitive,rude, or meanspirited
(person)" and kept the discussion on a slightly higher level.  The  reply
to Wong's gracious Happy Easter message was so unnecessary  that I snapped
back too quickly.  I've enjoyed this list without the personal attacks that
drove away so many people.

John