TS2000i - system reports - send to a file

[Sorry for my English]

Few days ago, I've received Ts2000.
In the past, with Ts4, I wrote a macro in Vb (with WinApi) in
order to run
some systems and save files with system report results and
operations
lists. Then, I wrote a program that read text files and make some
statistics and graphs.

Now, with Ts2000, I've tried to save only the lists of
operations, but I
saved a unreadable file. Can I save only a text file with
operations? What
are the format of file you save from system reports?

[I have searched in help file and in the manual, but I found no
answer]

Thank you