Re:Cl_Signal Data Feed-Can It Be THIS Bad?

Alert! If you are using Signal (or BMI) cable real time for stock quotes
you may be getting half the quotes and on a DELAYED bases.  YOU MAY NOT
BE  GETTING REAL TIME DATA ! This morning on Crane Co. , I got a tick
from Signal at 12:02 and then again at 12:21. From Quote.com there were
ticks at 12:02, :03, :05, :09, :10, :12, :14, :15, 12:21. In talking
with various people at DBC it seems that the cable feed is over loaded
and ticks are dropping out. CHECK YOUR TICK COUNT IF YOU ARE USING A
CABLE FEED FROM SIGNAL OR BMI ( and maybe other cable feeds).

This tick dropping appears to have been going on for sometime, but I was
not informed of any problem or limitation. And I have be paying
$286/month for this service! I’m pissed.

Wayne