Re:If you need a Cray

I am running TS 4 with the portfolio open in the server per Andrew
Nopper's suggestion.  I am also running TS 2000i.  The CPU usage was 50%

to 67% yesterday and dropped to 1% to 16% when I opened the portfolio in

TS 4 server-2000i was not running.  Today with both running and
portfolio open in TS 4 server CPU is 2% to 18%.  MEM usage is about
151000k and steady, roughly half is TS4 and half TS 2000i.  Earlier
problems I had probably were causing high CPU usage and crashes.  One
was Nlog.exe running wild under NT sp3.  Adding sp4 and 2000i install
made all the difference, plus in the start menu Omega told me to run
dcomcnfg and allow something to configure and exit.  I would check with
them on this, before doing it.

Jimmy