RE: F2 in TS4 server

So what buffer is that?  Is that the buffer that stores tick data until it
writes it to the disk?  Secondly, I am not sure that the 25% is correct  given
the fact it makes no sense that having the portfolio window open should do
what
it is doing.  Any ideas on how to monitor this situation OUTSIDE of TS?

At 07:47 AM 4/1/99 -0500, Andrew Nopper wrote:
>Open up the Server and look at the statistics at the bottom. You'll see
something like I/O: 25%. With the symbol portfolio closed, this number is
normally zero.

>Good trading.
>
>Andrew Nopper

Chuck Kaucher

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!