Re: omega web site

Hans it could not be the germans at 8am CET they would have been there at 6
am at the lastest , like the beach towels, that would have been 11pm EST.
It could not have been the Poms as 10am would have been more likely (4am
EST) it must be the one frog hogging the system or being a total Cruz
Lover.

When are you starting to be brave and test TS2000 Ha Ha

The Ukrainians have got TS2000 to work with the European feeds so Poo
beware , you will have to start testing TS2000 - hogstation in realtime.

You can see from the above - I am pissed off as Cruz promised to phone me
too. MB all is forgiven

A hogstation tester.