Re: More ts2000 installation horror tales

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Chris Baker wrote:

> With all the product returns, design flaws and bugs, I wonder how long it will
> take Bill Cruz to realize he should bring in someone else to run Omega.
> Depending on glowing reviews from Omega Solution Providers and the likes of John
> Sweeney is clearly no longer enough to keep Omega competitive with the industry.

Perhaps, but remember the business model: pitch to newbies. Folks on this
list know how bad it is, but how many ready-to-buy new traders know of the
problems? They read the ads, with the hype. They buy it. They will find
out, too late, the extent of the problems.

IMHO, there will be little effect unless a majority of ready-to-buy
traders know how bad it is. How does one get these folks to know of the
problems?  Hmmm... maybe an Omega variant of the Melissa virus <grin>?

Larry