From: Zeus <zeus4@xxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Omega List
<omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 1999 8:32 AM
Subject: BMI data

When compared to my broker or the CME website, my BMI TS4.0 combo are
missing 80-90% of the ticks and are around a minute behind...

Am I missing something? Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

I just called BMI, they are aware of the fact that they are a minute behind
and that they are missing ticks, I feel so much better that they are aware
of it... geeez.

What happened to reliability from software or datafeed?

Shay Horowitz