RE: It must be spring!

"I'd also think that to make this strategy worth while you've got to make
signifcant money.  For people who make hundreds of thousands a year trading,
it might be viable.  For someone making less than 50K it might not be as
viable due to the cost (tax reports -- one for each corporation -- the
General Partnership and each LLC at around $3-500/per, accountant fees,
lawyers fees, payroll?, cost of maintaining a business in Nevada and in
general, etc.) associated with maintaining a complex business structure such
as this one."

But if you're running your trading business as purely a tax shelter and have
paper losses each year then it might be just what the doctor ordered.