Delta (Full moon)

Some time back I was playing with Delta...... you know... bought the
book.

This attached indicator will give you vertical bars vertical coloured
bars for the moon phase.  If you place this indicator in Subgraph one
and use Screen for Scale.   You will have to use the Text Tool to type
in the number count. You may also want to change the colours to the same
sequence as in the book.   Getting this to work as a cycle indicator or
trading tool......... this is quite another matter.  Your will have to
draw you own conclusions.

For those of you who would have an interest in the idea of a short term
Delta go to this site for an inter day Delta indicator.   You can open
up the file and get the address of the programmer.  He runs a web site
on cycles........ again...... you will have to draw your own
conclusions.
http://24.0.100.173/mb/elindex.htm

I will admit that I have played with this concept...... my findings were
inconclusive.  I am not sure that we are furthering advances in trading
by spending a lot of time and energy on this topic.
Your time would be better spent studying Andrews' and Babson ..... or
just take one of the ela indicators posted today and get real good at
making a trading calls on what you see on your chart. You'll see the
folly of this concept on your own.

I gotta get back to my other project

John

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Fullmoon2.ela"