RE: Omega List? - Anytime now...This is it!

Your absolutely correct; you have climbed the hill.

Jim L

>I will say however, I'm JUST starting to head in the right direction!!
>I finally believe that it's starting to "CLICK!!"   And, I want to
>tell ya.... It ain't the complicated stuff that's paying off..... it's
>the simple things... the back to basics.... the things that you learn
>early on that are the REAL "DEAL!!"   At least it is for me!!

For Debra,   the Newbies and Newbies at heart:

I wish I had a nickel for the times I've said the above comments to myself
over the last 21 years of testing and trading.
 I call it "this is it-itis."

Except for rank novices, I'll bet there's hardly a trader on this list that
doesn't think that he is JUST about to hit the right system or method, and
start making big money in the markets. <g>

I'll bet if any of us look back even a year from now, we will shake our
heads and realize we all had so much to learn and what we are presently
concentrating on wasn't so good after all.... and was the same old same
old.....

If you don't believe me, then look at what you were testing and trading one,
two, five years ago, etc.   There's no free lunches...in fact, since the
markets are always changing, most of what we find works will become extinct
in whatever time period we optimize it for. But of course, what we are
working on RIGHT NOW doesn't apply, right?   (I'll bet you are thinking that
as you read this) <g>

Though we all love to live in a fantasy of what it will be like when we
finish our present "system",  making money consistently in the market is
about the hardest thing most humans are asked to do.

It takes more than just a "system". That's why most "code" gurus have
resigned themselves to  just coding and selling systems. They ALL start out
with good intentions but find that they cannot convert it into money, thus
they become dream painters for others...and some become quite good at it.

Most traders abandon their method and look for something else over and over.
However, there are a few traders who have become satisfied and confident in
their methods and have not abandoned them for a period of  years. They learn
them inside and out and know how to adjust them for different market
conditions. These traders can finally pay closer attention to other
important areas of self   development, etc.  to "optimize themselves".

Am I right or wrong?

Tom Cathey