Re: Future of trading data/software

  • To: Earl Adamy <eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Future of trading data/software
  • From: Robyn Greene <greene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 18:22:58 -0500 (EST)

Hi Earl - Not 2 days ago I wrote a private message to someone saying that even
an old fart like me sees that this is the wave of the future.  No systems
testing capability of course.  But there's no reason you can't test systems on
one piece of software - and trade them on another.

Anyway - does the setup you're using have any futures capability (I figured out
last summer that I couldn't trade SPY, DIA, MDY, etc. short term effectively
without real time futures data)?  Robyn