for you to respond.  This means the conversion of my data, collected since
1994,
took about three days to do each time (I had to do it twice - see problem
#2).

Now the conversion wizard keeps a log of problems, why couldn't it just log
the error
and keep on going?

Problem #2 - when I set up my new computer I didn't notice that the date was
set to
1998.  the data conversion wizard took that to mean I didn't want any data
collected
after 3/23/98.  Had to blow it all away and start all over.

Problem #3 - None of the expired contracts got converted!  Even though the
conversion
wizard showed it was processing these contracts, they don't show up in the
global
data manager.

Ok - so I'll worry about the historical data later - lets try and do
something with this
software.

I bring up a chart.  Why cant ts2000  (or ts4) default to all the data in
the file?  This has
been annoying for a long time.

Problem #4 - I import a system from a ts4 ela file.  I try to apply it to
the chart - doesn't work.
Hmmm says something about  "I/O error a token file is missing".  I re-verify
the system.
Still doesn't work.  So I try a "verify all" and get  "Fatal Exception 0E at
015F:BFF9DBA7"
now windows 98 is hosed and I have to restart my computer.

In omega's defense, when I went back in and looked at the verify all
function again, it does
have a warning message to the effect of "you must shut down the global
server before doing
a verify all".  Why?   I checked ts4, no such message there.

Problem #5 - trying to create another chart - get message "Omega research
platform -
failed to create object.  Make sure object is entered into system
regestery" - Huh????

gotta go to lunch,  I tell you some more later (it gets better)