Re: stochastic/CQG

Hi Dan, Hi oll on the list,

I have programmed the  Stochastic using the same calculation as CQG years
ago.
I use it on every chart.

Attached the StochCQG.ela file with both, fast and slow stochastic.

I hove it helps,

Happy trading,

Robert

--
Omega Research Reseller for Austria and Italy
       Omega Research Solution Provider

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Stochcqg.ela"