RE: War(Offsubject)

At 01:39 PM 3/28/99 -0800, tom servo wrote:
>nato should arm the weaker combatants of the former
>yugoslavia (muslims, croats, albanians, etc.) with
>sufficient strength to take on the serbians. afterall,
>it is their civil war. then the serbian leaders would
>have less time to execute genocide and ponder their own
>fates.
>
>these guys talk the talk, but are they willing to walk
>the walk and fight for what their beliefs?
>
>--- Dejan Corovic <Dejan.Corovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>wrote:
>> Nations now getherd to bomb my country, outnumber
>> Serbs 50 : 1 in terms of
>> population size, not to mention wast technological
>> supremacy. I can only
>> take enormous pride in fact that it takes 50
>> Americans to do 1 Serb.

 From the list rules that you agreed to abide to:

Please respect the time and intelligence of the list's readers --
people who may know more than many of us, and who don't have time for
political discussions or personal attacks.  The quality of answers we
all receive to our questions depends on our not driving away these
knowledgable readers with noise.

Perhaps you were looking for alt.political.harangues

Allan

"Fear prophets and those prepared to die for the truth, for as a rule they
make many others die with them, often before them, at times instead of
them." - Umberto Eco