Re: Automated S&P Order Entry/ Wars and Thrills

> -arriving in Moscow Sherimitivor without visa (happend to me - you
> can camp with hundreds of people who have no Aeroflot connection
> flights)

You should have gone for a walk outside the airport ---- that's where the
real fun is ..........

Just sitting here on a Sunday afternoon digesting this list and we're going
on about wars and thrills  ..... and what do ya know .......

SOMEONE'S FIRING A GRENADE LAUNCHER AT THE US EMBASSY IN MOSCOW ONE BLOCK
AWAY FROM ME

SHEESH. Now, what could have brought that on?

Think I'll stay indoors with TS2000 and IE 5 beta. Safer. Hahahaha. :)))

mak