Re: Update TS2000i Bill Cruz

-----Original Message-----
From: gl <garywl@xxxxxxxx>
To: omega list <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, March 27, 1999 1:24 AM
Subject: Re: Update TS2000i Bill Cruz

>if you look at historybank.com i downloaded 3257 spm9 ticks

I'm in EST, which Omega is in, and I got 3701 ticks with Global Server (The
Global Server counts ticks received since midnight).   I've never used
HistoryBank.com -  what time does Omega update the History Bank?

However 3701 ticks is only for EST - since midnight occurs later in time zones
west of EST, it seems the Global Server should collect fewer ticks for SP since
there are fewer trading hours until the close.    However the number of ticks in
the Day symbol DSP should be the same for all users using the same feed.