Re: Are you serious??

Paula,

> I have lots of referencences about Mark Brown but no data. Give me som ething
> tangible??

You are not the first one who brushes up against Mark Brown "The
Code". The main problem is that MB indeed has wide variety of
personalities. One of them helps others others are aggressive,
patronizing you name it. All of them have an extremely large ego.

I guess your email software has some text filter ....

Gerrit Jacobsen