Re: Are you serious??

>Dear Mr. Brown:

>Your response to my responses since I joined this list has been rather
amuzing and tolerable. As of the last few days when I posted my call from
Bill Cruz it seems my post has been the reference for much of your diatribe.
If your diatribe was of any help to anyone maybe I would hold back, BUT...
Bill Cruz phoned me only as a response to my requesting an RMA

>#. I didn't get the "warm fuzzies" from speaking with him. I own a
manufacturing firm that sells worldwide( in existance since 1881 with
several patents) AND WARM FUZZIES REALLY DON'T GET TO ME.

>I note "noted "that Mr Cruz was helpful and courteous, not that I was
keeping or returning the software. Have you ever contributed to me or anyone
else on this list a constructive solution to a problem??? All I hear about
is your software and your dislike for Omega. The old addage says "proof is
in the pudding". What does your Betty Crocker recipe offer the group today??

>Paula Petersen

====mark's reply below====

i didn't mean to hurt your feelings or pick on you, i am sorry.  honest.

you are the typical newbie who i have seen come and go through the years.
your lack of knowledge as far as who i am only exposes you as fresh meat for
the cruz brothers.  had you asked the questions of who i have helped on the
omega list and not privately.  i would not have had to write you this letter
myself.

i'm the code baby!

mark brown

ps you may want to look up some of my past accomplishments in the archives,
look for some of these

well hell there to many to name then all, and for every newbie and vendor
that got the wake up call, i posted at least 10 pieces of code as
retribution.  does that give me a right?  no being an American does, not to
be confused with brit dogs named mongo.