2000i Misc

Getting part way into 2000i, the most positive thing I've encountered so far
is the promised elimination of the 64k limit for systems.  I've imported
several that use roughly 40 inputs and are built using up to 4 "included"
systems to get around the 64k limit.  They have translated in perfectly and
run immediately.  After getting rid of the "includes," they run just about
the same as they did in TS4.  I had hope there might be a speed improvement,
but there is little change.

The worst problem I've seen is with the percent change charts.  A great and
obvious concept, but when I turn it on some of my indicators display
garbage.  They need some debugging here.

A couple of questions for anyone:

About GlobalServerWonder:
1) Is there anyway to tell what data I really have available for the various
symbols without inserting them in a chart and seeing what comes up?
2) Is there not supposed to be separate daily bar records and tick data
records for the symbols if you've set them up to be transferred in this way
from the CD?  If I knew the answer to (1), I guess I'd know what I really
did transfer in.
3) If the answer to (2) is yes, why do I only have intraday data available
when I try to insert say $INDU into a price chart?  Where is my supposed 30
years of wonder data?  NDX seems to consist of tick data going back to
1/1/99.

About charting:
1) Is there a way to turn off the non-day sessions in the chart display so
that the day sessions align?  This question pertains to when a symbol, such
as the e-mini, has data for the non-day session.  I've found the charting
option that allows you to turn off the intraday sessions if there is no data
in them, which works fine for say US symbols, but not the key to turning of
the ES non-day sessions.

About SystemBuilder:
1) I'd hoped for global variables, which, for example, could be shared
across the signals in a System.  But I see no clue such a thing is possible.
Any way to do this?

Any wisdom on these questions?
Thanks,
Larry