Re: EOD data feed

Joel,

I have been using CSI eod for the last 2yrs.  and have no complaints.
They refresh the data each day so that any mistakes or bad tics are
removed and the few times the system was down it was fixed in a timely
manner.  When my isp is down I can access the data by a phone call and
keep going.  Ask for "Unfair Advantage".  I use it and think it really
is one.  You have to pay for their UA software plus the data the first
year and then the cost is very reasonble thereafter.  AMA